Wildsyde LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018). Any information collected by this website is done in order to process your order and to provide you with the best service possible.
Use of Information:
Use of Information
We collect personal information from you to inform you by e-mail of updates, product registration, website features, special offers, and to respond to any contact you may submit to us. This information is volunteered by you, for these purposes.
We use information we have about you to;
- notify you about changes to our service
- ensure that our site and its content is presented in the most efficient method for you and for your device
- provide information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- allow your participation in features of our service, when you choose to do so
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and all companies involved in delivering this website and e-commerce facility, will process and/or use your personal information in order to respond to your communication to us, regarding the performance and operation of the website.
We will not share your information with any other company beyond this remit without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law, if you are a competition winner, or if you have made a request for information. We will never sell your information to any other company.
- If you opt-in to receive emails about Wildsyde products, promotions, news and events, your email will be added to the Wildsyde LLC consumer database.
- You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time. This can be done by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the received email. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing the email address that the emails are being sent to, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Occasionally, we may run a joint promotion with a third party, in these instances we will be clear about who you are giving your information to. If you do not want to provide this information to the third party, simply tick the relevant box on the form.
- If you decide that you don't want to receive marketing content from Wildsyde LLC any longer, please note that we may still be required to send you emails regarding factual, transactional and/or servicing information in connection with products or services that we are providing to you.
- When making a purchasing transaction through www.wildsyde.com , you will be redirected to our booking management partner Volusion.
- Volusion will collect the necessary contact and transaction details to enable fulfilment of your order(s).
Information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, may be collected for system administration. This is statistical data about website access and browsing actions used to assist the understanding of how users browse this website.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We use strict security protocols to prevent unauthorised access to any information provided.
Access to Information
Under GDPR, you have the right to access the information we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of the data we hold about you, please email email@example.com to submit a Data Subject Access Request. Although you are not obliged to, it will assist the speed in which we can retrieve information if you could include in what capacity the information we hold was obtained for e.g. email marketing, sales order or survey response, and the approximate date in which it was obtained, or used.